The primary objective of treating substance abuse and opioid addiction is to help the individual get better, regardless of whether they go for inpatient or outpatient addiction treatment in Kansas City Mo. However, choosing between the two opioid addiction treatment methods can be tricky. So here are some of the distinguishing factors between the two methods to get you started on your journey to sobriety.
In this treatment plan, patients become residents of the treatment facility and stay in a controlled and monitored environment free from distractions and temptations. They go through a medically assisted detox program and have constant medical care. Patients may also have to take part in group counseling sessions and other activities to direct their path to sobriety. These intense programs can take a few weeks to several months, depending on the patient’s response to treatment.
Positives to inpatient treatment:
· Inpatient treatment involves strict regimens that patients adhere to with activities scheduled throughout the day.
· The meetings, group activities, and other sessions help patients get their schedules back on track and get used to following a focused routine.
· The residential nature keeps patients away from stressful work or home environments.
However, the caveat of inpatient treatment is that it costs more, especially for patients without insurance or unemployed.
Outpatient addiction treatment in Kansas City involves patients getting necessary addiction care without staying in the rehabilitation center. This type of treatment plan is much more affordable and flexible. Patients will receive treatment and maintain their routine with work, school, etc. Patients are required to commit to given hours per week.
Why choose outpatient addiction treatment in Kansas City Mo:
· Outpatient addiction treatment costs are considerably affordable.
· Patients don’t have to put their lives on hold; they can work, spend time with family and still attend treatment. This could lessen the financial burden.
· Enjoy more one-on-one time with counselors and doctors because of reduced patient groups, allowing them to receive more individualized treatment.
Your path to recovery
At Midwest Health Center of Kansas City, we offer opioid addiction recovery beyond treatment. With our individualized treatment plan, experienced multi-disciplinary medical staff, and our gold-standard Suboxone (Buprenorphine) treatment medication, we give patients a safe, approved, and reliable outpatient addiction treatment in Kansas City Mo.
Our medication-assisted outpatient opioid addiction recovery is combined with behavioral therapy, counseling, and care coordination to give our patients a greater shot at recovering and turning their lives around without having to put their most important daily activities on hold. We are proud to offer medically assisted outpatient addiction treatment in Kansas City Mo that restores lives, strengthens families, and rejuvenates the community we serve.