Why choose Midwest Health Center-St. Louis for your addiction treatment care?
Each and every person is a special and unique individual. Therefore, it is very important to choose a program and medical practice that is best for you. We work with you to develop a treatment plan that will most effectively meet YOUR unique needs, and increase your chances of success!
We Specialize in Opiate Addiction Treatment
- At Midwest Health Center-St. Louis (MHCSTL) we specialize in opiate addiction. That means that our sole focus is understanding and working with patients that are dealing with this unique form of addiction. Because we concentrate our attention and resources on one area of addiction care, we are uniquely experienced in helping opiate addicts overcome their addictions!
Our Office Practices Outpatient Medicine Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Outpatient treatment means that you have the freedom and flexibility to live your best life and still receive the best care and treatment for your addiction.
- Because outpatient care means you are not confined to a treatment center for any amount of time, you can live with and be surrounded by a strong support system of family and friends.
We Have Flexible Scheduling
- Our providers pride themselves on being there for their patients. To facilitate care in a way that is most convenient for our patients, our providers aim to make themselves available for evening and weekend appointments when patients require it. This enables our patients to increase their chances of true success and sobriety.
We have flexible payment plans
- Because we understand that recovery is your top priority and that cost is often a barrier to good care, we will work with you to break up payments and to set up unique payment plans based on your specific needs.
- To make it easier, we accept cash, PayPal, and credit cards to process payments.
We DO NOT judge you!
- We RESPECT any patient that has the strength to make that call and is ready to get help. We understand how hard addiction can be and we recognize the strength it takes to admit that you have a problem and ask for help.
- Our ultimate goal is to create a long-term drug free plan and we will work with you to make that happen. Since we recognize how difficult addiction can be, we don’t judge patients that may slip up here and there, as long as they are.