Each and every person is a special and unique individual. Therefore, it is very important to choose a recovery program and medical practice that best meets your personal needs. We work with you to develop a treatment plan that will most effectively meet YOUR unique needs, and increase your chances of success!
We Specialize in Opiate Addiction Treatment
- At National Suboxone Doctors we specialize in opiate addiction. That means that our sole focus is understanding and working with patients that are dealing with this unique form of addiction. Because we concentrate our attention and resources on one area of addiction care, we are uniquely experienced in helping opiate addicts overcome their addictions!
Our Office Practices Outpatient Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT)
- Outpatient treatment means that you have the freedom and flexibility to live your best life and still receive the best care and treatment for your addiction.
- Because outpatient care means you are not confined to a treatment center for any amount of time, you can live with, and be surrounded by, a strong support system of your family and friends.
We Have Flexible Scheduling
- Our providers pride themselves on being there for their patients. To facilitate care in a way that is most convenient for our patients, our providers aim to make themselves available for evening and weekend appointments when patients require it. This enables our patients to increase their chances of true success and sobriety.
We have flexible payment plans
- Because we understand that recovery is your top priority and that cost is often a barrier to good care, we will work with you, if needed, to break up payments, and set up a unique payment plan based on your specific needs.
- To make it easier, we accept cash, PayPal, and credit cards to process payments.
We DO NOT judge you!
- We RESPECT any patient that has the strength to make that call and is ready to get help. We understand how hard addiction can be and we recognize the strength it takes to admit that you have a problem and ask for help.
- Our ultimate goal is to create a long-term drug-free plan and we will work with you to make that happen! Since we recognize how difficult addiction can be, we don’t judge patients that may have a slip-up. We are here to help get you back on track!
What do we treat?
Our practice is focused on the Medication Assisted Treatment (MAT) of opiate addiction. The cornerstone of our practice focuses on the use of Buprenorphine, the main therapeutic agent in medications such as Suboxone, Subutex, and others. Suboxone therapy is designed to help you overcome your addiction to drugs or medications that are derivatives of opioids, or opiates. Opiates include pain medications such as Oxycodone, Hydrocodone, Morphine, Hydromorphone, and others. Opiates also include drugs such as Heroin.
The goal of treatment is to prevent the emergence of opioid withdrawal symptoms, suppress the patient’s craving for opioids, and greatly attenuate the effect of self-administered opioids in patients who continue to episodically use illicit opioids
If you or a loved one are struggling with opiate addiction, one call to National Suboxone Doctors can give you a new lease on life!.